Take Exit 21 toward NY-23/Catskill/Cairo. Turn left onto County Hwy-23B/Route 23B. Continue to follow County Hwy-23B. Merge onto NY-23 via the ramp on the left toward Hudson (Portions toll). Continue on NY-23 over the Rip Van Winkle Bridge. After crossing the bridge at Stewart’s Gas Station turn left onto NY-23B/NY-9G. Turn left onto Warren Street. Take the 3rd left onto S. Front Street.
Take Exit 12 toward NY-9/Hudson. Turn right onto NY-9 South. Continue on NY-9 South toward Hudson. Turn right onto Green St/US-9 S/NY-23B. Continue to follow NY-23B. Turn left onto N 3rd St/NY-23B/NY-9G. Turn right onto Warren Street. Take the 3rd left onto S. Front Street.
From the Amtrak Train
You’ll find us just a very short 2.5 block walk North of the Hudson Amtrak Station. Or if you prefer, let us know, and we’d be happy to pick you up.
ALL RESERVATIONS 518.828.1635
We encourage Inn guests to call for all room reservations. Our Inn has multiple buildings and a wide range of rooms to meet your needs, and our friendly staff knows the property inside and out. They will ensure the best possible stay for you and your party.
For dinner reservations, feel free to call or use the button below to book online.
There is free parking on both sides of the street in front of the Inn. Hudson does have an Alternate Side Parking Regulation so it is important to understand which side of the street is correct for overnight parking. To avoid a parking ticket, please follow these rules:
- The Regulation is in affect 7 days a week in the early morning hours between 12a-6a.
- On odd numbered calendar days make certain to park on the odd side of street (Across the street from the property).
- On even numbered calendar days make certain to park on the even side of street (WF&S, Merchant House & Annex Suites side of street).
- Remember the odd/ even goes into affect at midnight so the date will be from midnight through the following day.
- During the afternoon and evening both sides of street are legal as long as care is taken to avoid yellow marked curbs.
- Please do not park in the private residential lot across the street from the property.
- There is also a 24-hour parking lot across from the Amtrak Station. There is a fee of $3 per day to park in this lot.
- Thank you for adhering to these rules, as WF&S is not responsible for any parking tickets; if you should receive one, they are $15, payable by mail.